Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Loki x Cygnet

Stołen Rełic

||• It’s almost 4AM, and my brain is alive with plots and ideas.

I blame him. /points at Loki.

It’s his fault.

 

Cygnet: "Come at me brooooooo"

 

||•|| 𝑳𝒐𝒌𝒊 𝑳𝒂𝒖𝒇𝒆𝒚𝒔𝒐𝒏. ||•||

𝐷𝑖𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 /𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦/ 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑠𝑎𝑦 𝑡𝘩𝑎𝑡?

 

Cygnet: "In my defense, I'm ten margaritas under. The salted rim makes them irresistible to a sea nymph like me." She boldly went up to him and linked her arm with his. "So I heard rumors you wanted to take over the world."

 

𝑆𝑜𝑌𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑜𝑥𝑖𝑐𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑑?

Would be the first words of which would escape through the lips of The Asgardian God of Mischief with the sound of an inquisitive tone pouring through and into the natural flow of the smoothness in which resided his Nordic accent that accompanied the calm and regal nature of his voice as his lips would part to speak in retort to her own words, somewhat raising a brow as she would link their arms together prior to parting his lips to speak once more.

𝑃𝑒𝑟𝘩𝑎𝑝𝑠𝑃𝑒𝑟𝘩𝑎𝑝𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑡.

 

"My best friends are a chem girl, a pharma girl who owns a club, and a guy whose stepdad owns another club. Being intoxicated is a normal state for me," Cygnet replied. She knew of this man by reputation, though she couldn't be sure if they'd ever met. "Anyway, I'm in tech. I specialize in robotics, but the company I work for can do basically anything, up to and including assisting you with world domination," she continued cheerfully. "And in case you're wondering what's in it for us, look at the state of this world. Our governments are mostly in shambles. If you're willing to take on the responsibility of bringing us all under your leadership, more power to you. I'm sure we'll find plenty who agree."

No comments:

Post a Comment