Friday, January 26, 2024

HAUNTED / SPECTRES MULTI / SPOOKY incident

 So this has been a hot damn mess. Apologies if the screenshots aren't all the same size or are hard to read.

HAUNTED posted the following:




My follow-up post, with the above screenshots.


My friend R's comment:


A message R showed me that Haunted sent to her inbox:

Haunted's post, shared to me by my friend B.


My response to this.


Haunted and Spooky's comments, shared to me by B:


My response:




My friend S went to bat for me:





My response when talking to B:


My sister's response (screenshotted from desktop)
(screenshotted from phone)


(Went ahead and told Z--- what was being said about them; this is their response)



My sister's response:


Status shared by Spooky, tagging Haunted; shared to me by B:


My response:



My sister's response, screenshotted from desktop

Spooky and Haunted's comments, shown by B


My response:


Spooky and Haunted's comments on their posts, shared by B:


I might have misunderstood that screenshot, but I posted this:


Spooky's comments, shared by B:


My sister's and my response, screenshotted from Desktop:


Haunted's status update, shared by B:


My sister's and my discussion

Screenshotted from desktop


Screenshotted from phone


B's comment


Discussion with my sister, screenshotted from phone:


Spooky and Haunted's statuses, shared by B:


My response:
(it's /scarluxia)

No comments:

Post a Comment